“Award Winning Alerts”
Donate To Hereitfirst!
- Why it's time for investors to go on defense October 4, 2018
- Premarket: 7 things to know before the bell October 4, 2018
- Barnes & Noble stock soars 20% as it explores a sale October 3, 2018
- Toys 'R' Us brand may be brought back to life October 3, 2018
- Honda teams up with GM on self-driving cars October 3, 2018
Tag Archives: SEC
Good evening everybody ! This should be an interesting week as I am on SPRING BREAK! Which means I will be trading 24/7! Our penny picks for today are MSITF,SSHSQ, KNSC . Our Open Forex trades are CAD/JPY SHORT! & … Continue reading
Today was not a good day for the markets.The Dow dropped 266 points, The S&P dropped 40 points and the NASDAQ index had its worse day in months dropping 130 points. Before we start with the picks lets gets some … Continue reading
This morning the SEC announced the temporary suspension of GrowLife, Inc. Per a released statement, GrowLife has announce that they were not notified in advance of these sanctions, but have contacted the SEC for a better understanding of the complaint.
PRPM..Why do we love PRPM? Simple, their positive direction and more importantly THEIR BUYBACK PLAN!. As you all know I used to frequently day trade, 3-5 days would be a typical day in my book. However I recently loaded up … Continue reading