“Award Winning Alerts”
Donate To Hereitfirst!
- Why it's time for investors to go on defense October 4, 2018
- Premarket: 7 things to know before the bell October 4, 2018
- Barnes & Noble stock soars 20% as it explores a sale October 3, 2018
- Toys 'R' Us brand may be brought back to life October 3, 2018
- Honda teams up with GM on self-driving cars October 3, 2018
Tag Archives: MJNA
Just one day after announcing the launch of HempWire, LLC (see here); the joint venture of Medical Marijuana, Inc. (MJNA) and LiveWire Ergogenics, Inc. (LVVV) has proudly announced, that it has received it’s first purchase order.
Back on March 20th, 2014 we shared that MJNA and LVVV signed a memorandum of understanding to create the joint venture of HempWire, LLC. Earlier today, the companies announced the official launch of HempWire.
Earlier today HEMP and HIMR came together to sign a Consultant Agreement. The agreement was signed by The Industrial Hemp and Medical Marijuana Consulting Company, Inc. (IHMMCC), a Hemp, Inc. subsidiary.
On February 26th, UTRM announced that they would retire three billion shares of common stock. Three weeks later the share retirement was complete and the climb began. UTRM opened up trading on March 19th at $0.0027 per share. Two hours … Continue reading