“Award Winning Alerts”
Donate To Hereitfirst!
- Why it's time for investors to go on defense October 4, 2018
- Premarket: 7 things to know before the bell October 4, 2018
- Barnes & Noble stock soars 20% as it explores a sale October 3, 2018
- Toys 'R' Us brand may be brought back to life October 3, 2018
- Honda teams up with GM on self-driving cars October 3, 2018
Tag Archives: mannkind
After-hours today MannKind Corp. got a verbal “yes” from the FDA on their inhaled diabetes treatment, Afrezza. FDA approved advisors voted positively for the MNKD drug. Afrezza received a 13 to 1 vote for the drug to be used to … Continue reading
GREAT NEWS ON AFREZZA !! MANNKIND WILL SOAR TOMORROW. Details to come Link to the original article on reuters click here.
As you all may already know shares of MNKD were halted ahead of the AdCom. At Hereitfirst we have been monitoring for the last 4 months. We have come to believe that MNKD will almost certainly be approved for Type … Continue reading
Big Week for our team at Hereitfirst. 3/4 of our analysts have a significant stake in MNKD! If Mannkind’s product Afrezza gets approved during Tuesday’s AdCom, This stock will soar. However if the FDA does not approve MNKD’s product this … Continue reading
MNKD had a roller coaster day as they stormed right out of the gate with highs of 5.75 ( Up 9% ) before closing at 4.83 ( down 7%). This could be attributed to the fact that good news came … Continue reading