Global events had an impact in our market today; from China to the Ukraine. The DOW was down nearly 200 points and the german DAX was down nearly 2%! Are we in another bubble waiting for it to burst? If so, are we in one of the largest bubble in history? A Global bubble? Well, recently many economists have been talking about a huge bubble that is waiting to burst, globally. Since 2009, Obama has been “helping the United States economy get better” by doing the same thing as before the crash. Our debt is outrageous! Click Here to continue reading this interesting news article from today’s report on CNBC.
“Award Winning Alerts”
Donate To Hereitfirst!
- Oil prices hit 2½-year high on Keystone pipeline shutdown November 22, 2017
- Burj Khalifa developer's shares flop on market debut November 23, 2017
- This bond could shelter 200 homeless people November 23, 2017
- Japan's latest scandal: Mitsubishi admits faking data November 23, 2017
- Fear & Greed: What emotion is driving the market now? November 17, 2017