A. Thank you for your question! I understand you want to learn about options and how to set limit orders. I receive this question in my email at least 2 times a week. As much as I’d like to help and teach you everything about options, it’s just too much information for me to feed you. I tell everyone who asks me this to visit these two website, www.Optionmonster.com and www.investopedia.com <– You can learn about limit orders from them as well. These websites give very good information about options. You can’t be lazy if you want to really learn about something! So, grab a coffee or a beer and read as much as you can. THEN, please e-mail me at Rjrc12@gmail.comand ask me anything that you are confused on. I will definitely give you as many examples until you fully understand options. This saves both of us time! Good luck! – Cortes Capital www.StockMarketingExperts.com – Partnered since 2013
“Award Winning Alerts”
Donate To Hereitfirst!
- Facebook's value plunges $37 billion March 20, 2018
- Dow drops 336 points as Facebook plunges March 20, 2018
- Trump bans Americans from buying Venezuelan cryptocurrency March 19, 2018
- Tech stock crashes 45% after CEO resigns March 19, 2018
- Why nobody can tell Mark Zuckerberg what to do at Facebook March 19, 2018