A. Thank you for your question! I understand you want to learn about options and how to set limit orders. I receive this question in my email at least 2 times a week. As much as I’d like to help and teach you everything about options, it’s just too much information for me to feed you. I tell everyone who asks me this to visit these two website, www.Optionmonster.com and www.investopedia.com <– You can learn about limit orders from them as well. These websites give very good information about options. You can’t be lazy if you want to really learn about something! So, grab a coffee or a beer and read as much as you can. THEN, please e-mail me at Rjrc12@gmail.comand ask me anything that you are confused on. I will definitely give you as many examples until you fully understand options. This saves both of us time! Good luck! – Cortes Capital www.StockMarketingExperts.com – Partnered since 2013
“Award Winning Alerts”
Donate To Hereitfirst!
- John Oliver sued by coal CEO claiming 'character assassination' June 22, 2017
- EpiPen maker's $98 million payout is just way too much, shareholders say June 22, 2017
- Hasbro has 'Monopoly' with toy fans as Mattel struggles June 22, 2017
- Start your day right with CNNMoney's market newsletter January 4, 2017
- Qatar Airways wants to buy 10% of American Airlines June 22, 2017