A. Thank you for your question! I understand you want to learn about options and how to set limit orders. I receive this question in my email at least 2 times a week. As much as I’d like to help and teach you everything about options, it’s just too much information for me to feed you. I tell everyone who asks me this to visit these two website, www.Optionmonster.com and www.investopedia.com <– You can learn about limit orders from them as well. These websites give very good information about options. You can’t be lazy if you want to really learn about something! So, grab a coffee or a beer and read as much as you can. THEN, please e-mail me at Rjrc12@gmail.comand ask me anything that you are confused on. I will definitely give you as many examples until you fully understand options. This saves both of us time! Good luck! – Cortes Capital www.StockMarketingExperts.com – Partnered since 2013
“Award Winning Alerts”
Donate To Hereitfirst!
- Fear is back as investors worry about Trump August 18, 2017
- Box office slump is hurting AMC theaters August 18, 2017
- Air ball! Nobody's buying expensive sneakers August 18, 2017
- Start your day right with CNNMoney's market newsletter January 4, 2017
- China clamps down on buying spree in sports, movies and hotels August 18, 2017