Tip for option trading earnings
– Always keep your strike price of your puts and calls within 10% of the stock price. If it is too far , you will be out if the money therefore making it a loss. Ex Stock X at 200. AT Most I would put my strike price within the range of 180 for puts and 200 for calls
-To minimize risk Buy an option that would expire 2 weeks or so after earnings so in the event the stock does not go your way, you can give it time to rebound. These options are safer but tend to be more expensive.
Ex my Mck feb 22 calls earnings did my go away but now it’s rebounding.
“Award Winning Alerts”
Donate To Hereitfirst!
- Stocks: 4 things to know before the bell August 22, 2017
- Wall Street doesn't want this Trump official to quit August 21, 2017
- JPMorgan gives $1 million to fight hate groups after Charlottesville August 21, 2017
- Start your day right with CNNMoney's market newsletter January 4, 2017
- China's Great Wall says it's interested in buying Fiat Chrysler August 21, 2017