Tip for option trading earnings
– Always keep your strike price of your puts and calls within 10% of the stock price. If it is too far , you will be out if the money therefore making it a loss. Ex Stock X at 200. AT Most I would put my strike price within the range of 180 for puts and 200 for calls
-To minimize risk Buy an option that would expire 2 weeks or so after earnings so in the event the stock does not go your way, you can give it time to rebound. These options are safer but tend to be more expensive.
Ex my Mck feb 22 calls earnings did my go away but now it’s rebounding.
“Award Winning Alerts”
Donate To Hereitfirst!
- It's official. Business isn't investing in Britain. June 22, 2017
- John Oliver sued by coal CEO claiming 'character assassination' June 22, 2017
- EpiPen maker's $98 million payout is just way too much, shareholders say June 22, 2017
- Start your day right with CNNMoney's market newsletter January 4, 2017
- Hasbro has 'Monopoly' with toy fans as Mattel struggles June 22, 2017