Volume is an indicator of how active a stock is being traded. If the volume of a stock is above average. It could signify a big spike or a drastic plummet. If a stock’s volume is below average it signifies a minimal gain / loss . In addition minimal volume could signify that the stock will break even for that day since there is Minimal activity within that specific stock.
“Award Winning Alerts”
Donate To Hereitfirst!
- GE's nightmare just got worse October 20, 2017
- Skechers stock soars as sneaker sales surge October 20, 2017
- Taser maker tumbles on news of SEC probe October 20, 2017
- Time is now the key factor in Brexit talks October 20, 2017
- Trump cheers stock market records, but millions of Americans are left out October 20, 2017