Volume is an indicator of how active a stock is being traded. If the volume of a stock is above average. It could signify a big spike or a drastic plummet. If a stock’s volume is below average it signifies a minimal gain / loss . In addition minimal volume could signify that the stock will break even for that day since there is Minimal activity within that specific stock.
“Award Winning Alerts”
Donate To Hereitfirst!
- Premarket: 4 things to know before the bell August 17, 2017
- Fed leader: We're halfway there on interest rate hikes August 16, 2017
- Stunning rebuke for the CEO president August 17, 2017
- Start your day right with CNNMoney's market newsletter January 4, 2017
- Day 1 of NAFTA talks: 'This agreement has failed' August 16, 2017