Volume is an indicator of how active a stock is being traded. If the volume of a stock is above average. It could signify a big spike or a drastic plummet. If a stock’s volume is below average it signifies a minimal gain / loss . In addition minimal volume could signify that the stock will break even for that day since there is Minimal activity within that specific stock.
“Award Winning Alerts”
Donate To Hereitfirst!
- Qatar Airways wants to buy 10% of American Airlines June 22, 2017
- Gas prices are falling fast June 22, 2017
- Bank dividends are near all-time highs June 22, 2017
- Start your day right with CNNMoney's market newsletter January 4, 2017
- George Clooney is selling his tequila brand for up to $1 billion June 22, 2017