Volume is an indicator of how active a stock is being traded. If the volume of a stock is above average. It could signify a big spike or a drastic plummet. If a stock’s volume is below average it signifies a minimal gain / loss . In addition minimal volume could signify that the stock will break even for that day since there is Minimal activity within that specific stock.
“Award Winning Alerts”
Donate To Hereitfirst!
- What happens at Davos? January 19, 2018
- Tide Pods: P&G's big innovation gone wrong January 19, 2018
- This was GE's worst week since the Great Recession January 19, 2018
- The stock market is on fire. What could possibly go wrong? January 19, 2018
- Forget bitcoin. Here come the blockchain ETFs. January 19, 2018